Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it's a remotely nice day here in the 'nati, so i thought i'd wash and wax my GSR. nothin' special, just better pics than the last ones i posted.

4 and a half G's gets you this...an F'd up hood, and lotsa dents.

welp, that's it. enjoy.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Nice car. How do you like your combination of an AEM short ram and Apexi WS2? Is it really quiet at idle? Does it growl when you really step on it? It's the same set up I was looking to get so that's what I'm asking. Thanks!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i know the Apex'i sticker is slanted.....umm....its supposed to be that way..yeah, that sounds good. the handwriting is becuase it is a 30-day tag...i havent transferred my tags over from the LS yet. and the AEM and Apexi sounds great, kinda quiet at idle, but it rips when i drop the hammer. all through 3rd gear sounds INSANE at WOT. oh, and the car is NOT flawless, its got so many dings and dents, i cant count them, the driver's seat is ripped.but ill remedy that when i can find some Recaro SRD's in all black. thanks for the comments.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I sent you a pm about the wheels you were interested in. Let me know what you want to do. I have another guy at my heels about these, but since you are ready to pay now I will hold onto them for you. Oh by the way your GSR looks good I love that blue from Acura. Let me know. These wheels would look so sweet on that blue. Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
it's very nice and clean but why's the hood like that, is it because of the bumper? oh and for 4G's i'd go back and get it done right, not to mention paint the stock sideskirts.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
4500 is what i PAID for the car, not body work....and as for the scrape, its the remnants of pinstriping that i need to remove. those blades are history as soon as i get my O.Z.s from chrgd_ls_vtec. i used Black Magic Wet Shine wax on the paint, and i used Eagle one Aluminum Polish on the wheels, which still look terrible.

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
wow this thread sure was brought back from the dead!! .. nice teg though anyways .. i love ssbp tegg's!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.