Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
hey xjdkle i know this maybe off topic but i just wanna ask how does the tein s tech ride and how low does it drop. im planning to get me a set

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hmm doesnt seem like the sportlines ride as low as I thought. I have a friend and he used to have sportlines on his Civic SI the old Coupe Version, and it was DUMPED.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hang_x on Feb/06/06 said:
hey xjdkle i know this maybe off topic but i just wanna ask how does the tein s tech ride and how low does it drop. im planning to get me a set
umm, I love my stechs, but since i have a mugen lip on it now I feel like the front is riding a bit too low. The spring rate on the stechs are AWESOME I love it, rides really stiff and it performs really well.

heres a picture of my car on my stechs with 16" rims

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
it look good doesnt look as low as people were saying. but that cool with me i gonna get it when i get my income back. dont really wanna drop my car too low too many cop from where i live.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
i heard it drop about 2 inch in the front and 1.5 in the rear something like that right.

·
Registered
75 Posts
integra3g on Feb/06/06 said:
are u guys using a camber kit with the sportlines
hey bro, i just dropped my teg 4 days ago on eibach sportlines with tokico illuminas and i didnt need a camber kit. The drop is not that drastic, you dont need a camber kit with the sportlines. I have 3 other friends that are also riding on sportlines and they dont need camber kits. SAVE YOUR MoNEY!!

peace

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.