Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
yea put the phat fives back on... those are so sweet.. imma paint mines soon to a nice bronze so it could look even better with my green teg..

·
Registered
138 Posts
Phat fives: Plane stock, clean look.
Konigs: usual but nice look, not too rice if you ask me.

Up to you

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
yeah...i like the phat fives better too. that's what mine looked like when i first got a hold of it, now check it out on my profile....see, looks nice w/the phat fives

·
Registered
659 Posts
VERY nice......guard it with your life!!!!!!

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Black on black 95 GSR is a very nice find. Give us some more info on it and what you have planned. My vote is fot the fat fives as well, but its your car and its your call. Did you have a teg before this or just the civic? You have been a member for a while.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Stick with the fatties. Looks very nice. Def. agree with people when they say alarm first. once you start modifying the bastards...thieves always have their eyes on you. 24/7.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I bought it for $4300 w/150K miles. It has an alarm, new clutch, radiator, and timing belt.. The Fat Fives are peeling and the tires were bald, so my plan is to strip 'em, polish 'em, re-clear coat them, and mount them on some 205/50R15 (I think they'll fit) then put the Fat Fives back on. I just swapped on the Konigs to get me through the nasty Michigan pothole season. I would like to tint the windows. Would also like to do a CAI, i/h/e, sideskirts and a front lip..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts