Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im techintegras little broother, i took a picture of his car and edited it in a paint-like program, he said it looked "ricey", and i was wonderin what u guys thought?

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
type R sticker HAS to go along with the black gas door,and the hole behind the door. the rest is personal choice

ot your pretty good with photoshop

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
well the gas thing needs to go adn so does the body kit and oh yeah the wings and the 15" wheels and the red calipers on silver paint. the paint is good though.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Lets please keep this topic to "I like the changes, or don't like the changes"

Not its "Rice, not rice".

Thank you =)

·
Registered
763 Posts
cory on Aug/07/02 said:
well the gas thing needs to go adn so does the body kit and oh yeah the wings and the 15" wheels and the red calipers on silver paint. the paint is good though.
for one they are 16 inch rims, two the red caliper paint goes good with the red centercaps and the red emblems. but your right the body kit is stupid

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya know that orange supra in "the fast and the furious", ya know how the roof pops off that car, do you think that would be an intresting modification to a integra or not, i could paint shop it up and check it out?

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
That would definetly be interesting. I kind of like the photoshopped version

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
aww come on, it pretty much is a cartoon, its not real or anything its jsut some fun i had with paint shop, just experimenting, i think it looks sweet, regarless of what you think

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
the car looks ok, I wish I could photshop

·
Registered
897 Posts
wow, you are hella good with photoshop...too ricey for me, but i am impressed with yur skillz.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well if anyone has pics of their car and what they want put on it or done to it, i could try to do it for you and post it here, id be happy to if i got the time

1 - 20 of 92 Posts