Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
wow man, i wouldn't suggest it. Think it would look good from the front, but from the back, I think it really clashes with the tone of the red tails. Your white is beautiful! With this color imparticular, I think you would be disgracing the car, more so than upgrading its appearance. Not to completely bomb on this sweet color, but its becoming madly trending, atleast in the PHX area. I've seen three imports in it already. They're calling it like... burnt tangerine or something of the sort. Sorry for ragging on your idea, you didn't ask for any opinions.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well actually the the white is not my car. I have a milano red one in need of a paint job bad and i will have the same body kit on it by the time i get the paint job. I live in a small town and want something different. Nobody has that orange in town. I want something that will really stand out. I was thinking about that nsx orange or the type r phoinex yellow which one do yall think?

·
Registered
287 Posts
itll look like a pumpkin.. just kiddin i tink it will look sweet. I would just suggest gettin all clear tail lights so the red n orange wont clash. I think that would look sick

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
well i took a class to learn photoshop. I can do much better but i did that last night and i was soooo tired. the higher quality the pic the easier it is also. But you can just buy the program (there are other ways of getting it but im not goin to mention) coughkazaacough and the you can just teach yourself as you go along! but i definatly recomend takin a class or buying a book on it even helps

·
Registered
169 Posts
Is that a Type R integra with a sunroof? Thought they didn't have sunroof's :) hehe

1 - 19 of 19 Posts