Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if someone who is relatively talented w/ the photoshop canvas could post a pic of my car w/ a set of 17" Racing Hart C2's?

Rims

Car

Nothing fancy or perfect...just trying to get an idea. Thanks ahead of time!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok thanks man...

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they're racing hart c2's...just smaller

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
can anyone photoshop this for me w/ larger wheels?

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Hey man give the guy a break he was just trying, it takes a lot of work to learn photoshop and make things look good at the same time. I think that he did a really good job.

·
Registered
711 Posts
lMlElNaCe-GsR , since his sucks so bad, where is your masterpiece? At least he tried to help a fellow member!!

Didn't your momma tell you that "if you didn't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all!"

Just don't hate, at least he tried!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Quote: hahha that is the worst photoshop have i ever seen. it doesnt look like racing hart C2's at all.[/quote]
I dont see anything wrong with it. It looks great for the 2 pics he had to deal with. Dont be a jerk.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
lMlElNaCe-GsR on Sep/25/02 said:
Quote: Rainman on Sep/24/02
hahha that is the worst photoshop have i ever seen. it doesnt look like racing hart C2's at all.
Bro I was just tryin to help out...sorry I couldnt spend more time on it...but I didn't see your attempt to help out at all...Dont be such a flamer

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey thanks everyone for helping me out...they all look good...different sizes for more of an idea of what I'm lookin for.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts