Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you all know we have been getting good weather. i was wondering if anyone in washingtin takes Professonal pics? i would like to get some night shots of my car.. Thanks.

·
Registered
583 Posts
84Riceeater on Feb/08/06 said:
As you all know we have been getting good weather. i was wondering if anyone in washingtin takes Professonal pics? i would like to get some night shots of my car.. Thanks.
so your the one who jinxed it and made it rain this morning! damn you! lol

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
if you come to the meet i can take some semi-pro shots

im taking a photography class so i know some skills and will borrow a rebel from the teacher and bring my tripod

ill try to get some sweet shots

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I just bought a Canon Digital Rebel XT just this weekend. Fun camera. I have pipe dreams of getting a shot of two integras on a hilltop somewhere overlooking I-5 at night and doing a 10 second exposure so as to get the freeway with all the lights blurring except, of course, for the tegs.

*sigh* I wish my teg would freaking work already..

·
Registered
525 Posts
I'm no pro but I've gotten a lot of compliments for my pictures so if you wanna set up a photoshoot sometime when the wheather gets a lot better I'd be down! You can check out some of my old posts in my profile or something, I think most of the pictures are still up, either you can get a hold of me if you wish!!

·
Registered
525 Posts
I'm still in school but I finally was able to bring my car back plus spring break is comin up here in less than a month!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.