Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw this vendor at the autoshow over the weekend... showed a news story about how "great" it worked.

Spray paint

Anybody use this stuff?and get overspray all over your bumper? lolall the videos of them spraying this on the plates were while they were still on the car.

dmubasses, haaaahahaaa

·
Banned
9,126 Posts
hmm i dont really get why you need this stuff most license plates glare anyhow whill i guess during the day they dont but still if you were driving like a responsible person you still wont need it

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Thats so you can go through the toll booths with out paying. Make sure no ones there though. lol. I dont see any other point in having it. Unless you want it to take pics. Does anyone know how well this stuff works?

·
Registered
320 Posts
i believe its for in certain areas that take pictures at lights. Like say you run a red light they take pictures of you running the red light and your car's license plate then bill you. This makes it so they can id the license plate.

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
How about you just don't run red lights.

... And this product does you no good during the day.

·
Registered
320 Posts
GSRevs on Feb/14/06 said:
How about you just don't run red lights.

... And this product does you no good during the day.

agreed, BUT how about you dont do anything illegal? sometimes people just accidentally run red lights, like say theres the yellow ( i think we had a poll on this or maybe it was elsewhere) what do alot do? floor it.

Im pretty sure people dont buy this just to run red lights all day lol, im pretty sure a ticket is not all there scared of.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.