Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up? I have a quick question hopefully someone has an answer. I live in Orlando Fl. and I've just started working on my integra..I have the i/h/e and a few other things done so far. I'm looking to purchase a JRSC in the future but before that i wanted to do something with my transmission. I know about a company called level 10 that specializes in performace transmission systems for automatics. The system comes with high performance Clutches, Reaction Plates, and Bands; complete sets of Bushings, Washers etc. I want to purchase the system but before i did i called around some places to see if they would install it...no one will install it....and none of them have heard of a company called Level 10..which kind of worries me. Anyway to get to my question is has anybody dealt with levelten before or heard anything about them? and if so are they reliable. And does anybody know were i could get this installed at in Orlando? And I know some people will say i sould just get a 5spd conversion but i want to keep my automatic. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Why do you want to keep your auto? Have you ever driven a stick? It's a lot more fun. I'll never go back to auto as long as I live...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No i love driving stick, its just that I want to be unique. I mean how many people do you know drive a Integra LS automatic that turbocharged or SC? If i want to drive stick I just drive my dads car.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Everyone talks about the Level 10 upgrade but as far as I know no one on the board has actually gone through with doing it.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Hey bud good for you...it is nice to hear of someone wanting to be different with there teg and a quick auto teg would be sweet. I still love my old auto. Anyway there is also a company called protorque that also makes torque convertors for your application. It is not a terribly difficult thing to install but you have to have the tools and a bit of knowhow. A new convertor is going to give you great launches and will make a difference, a noticable diff. I was thinking of this until my girlfriend asked to buy my auto, so I bought a gsr. I have talked to a few people with this mod and they said that it was worth it. Then stack on a jscr and you will have a nice bit of power. I lost the site for protorque, sorry. As for an install make sure the company sends you the correct on(hell call them and make sure) and then bring it to a tranny shop and ask them to install the new torque convertor for you. There should really be no problems with this, and get new tranny fluid if your's is not so new.
Good luck :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
I knew of a girl in my area that had the level ten rebuild kit put on here in VA with a transmisson piggyback control module that can also pin point gear shifts. And that car is extremly fast. We have a shop here but im not sure in orlando. Shes had it on there for at least 3 years and is very reliable from what I know. I was thinking about doing it myself(without the piggyback control module)Good to see auto stepping up in the world.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts