Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just curious if anyone knows any good shops in sacramento who can install a turbo system, also any i should stay away from ive heard rumors but i want to hear from people with actual experience.... i tried searching but i got an old post with only 1 response so i thought id try with a new post instead of responding to an old one thanks for any help you guys can offer

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Someone do a review for midnight already and add it to the list. I was only there at their old location by the salvage yards. Haven't been to their new location yet.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
ya go to midnight performance....i've been going there since 2000. unfortunately the staff members i used to go chill with are no longer there, and i dont get to go hang out there a lot anymore but i've still heard only good things about them. warren the owner is a good guy and knows his ****...he can make pretty much whatever the heck ur heart desires. they fab and have their own mandrel bender. if u talk to warren if u dont let them know dan sent you...u could let them know cory turner led u in their direciton also...i've sent a few of my buddies there and they've spend close to 15K there so they like me a lil bit lol.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I had a bad first experience with midnight performance and i dont think i'm ever dealing with them again. I ordered a set of jdm gunmetal itr wheels from em, was told it would only take 2 weeks at the most. 5 months later, after countless calls and hearing constantly" we should get them next week." the day i went to get my money back i called in advance, spoke to the owner that i was coming by to pick up my money. When i got there they told me the owner had left to pick up my wheels in the bay area somewhere, so i called him on the spot and he told me that he was picking up the wheels right now and i should come back tomorrow. Of course i was pissed, why? when now all i want is my money back. So the next day i show up unexpectedly, cause i didnt wanna call first and hear another stupid excuse, only to hear " Your wheels should be in next week" <---- wtf ...got my money back and never going to deal with them again.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
cory on Jan/20/06 said:
ya go to midnight performance....i've been going there since 2000. unfortunately the staff members i used to go chill with are no longer there, and i dont get to go hang out there a lot anymore but i've still heard only good things about them. warren the owner is a good guy and knows his ****...he can make pretty much whatever the heck ur heart desires. they fab and have their own mandrel bender. if u talk to warren if u dont let them know dan sent you...u could let them know cory turner led u in their direciton also...i've sent a few of my buddies there and they've spend close to 15K there so they like me a lil bit lol.
Warren actually offered me a job there making roll cages but I declined because I was looking for a position doing swaps. If a spot opens up I'll be working there.

·
Registered
432 Posts
to bring this thread back up

i vote dont go to midnight they have ****ty customer service

esp warren

my friend was going to buy their shop a couple weeks ago. then everyone says they have a bad rep. even people from the bay.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I had my work done on my car by midnight and i was happy with what they did. I had a drag turbo kit installed and a motor rebuilt as well. To be honest i dont know of another shop anywhere else in the area as for motorsport dynamics i heard they were closing does anyone know if thats true?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.