Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a reputable Performance Shop to do a manual swap on my car. I've been doing alot of research but alot of the best shops I've found mainly deal with domestic cars. Does anyone know of any around South Florida? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I know of one or two decent honda mechanics in Port St Lucie, Fl but I have never delt with them personally. Google HiBoost Motorsports.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
DO NOT bring your car to velocity factor!!! i assure you a lot of problems will follow! everyone i know who have brought their car there(5 off top of my head) have had horrible experiences, felipe(or whatever the owner's name is) rips off customers, and he even bullshitted me. i've been in the scene for a long time and know he's full of ****. avoid shops in boca, they charge too much for the same service as anywhere else.

if you're still looking(long shot), but i'm capable of performing an auto-manual swap. best of luck either way.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I dunno where your located but if it's Miami try the guys at RaceLab. I've only heard good things, and they've built some really nice cars. I had them take a look at my car before I bought it, were very professional/nice guys. Where I'm planning of going back if I need anything done I don't want to jump into myself.

RaceLab - Automotive - Miami, FL | Facebook

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the reply guys, I wasn't notified about this thread having responses so I'm pretty much late on this. I ended up doing the swap but it was with an individual called Tony Vtec aka Island boy Tuning. He does amazing work and has a solid reputation with a long time friend whose a mechanic. I'm extremely happy with the swap, no check engine light as of yet and the ride is like night and day compared to automatic. I would HIGHLY recommend!

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
^ x2 for Island Boy Tuning and Tony Vtec. This guy knows Hondas like it's no ones business. A bit of ball buster, but he's no nonsense and goes the extra mile for his customers. If any one in the South Florida area is looking for a good shop, this is your guy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tony VTEC and IBT is the best in SoFL

If you think Tony is a scammer, you have a serious self issue. Tony is a fair and reasonable man and always does the work properly THE FIRST TIME. He has been taking care of my 93 civic hb d15b vtec for almost 5 years now and I would never go anywhere else. he is a true gentleman and is trustworthy and extremely knowledgeable. He is not one of these 20 something kids hobby shop that moves every 6 months and doing **** on the low that you will end up spending more on later because they fuked it up. If you want good, trustworthy mechanics, IBT is where you will find that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts