Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking through all the nice lower grilles you can get from out sponsor grille-tech when something occured to me. Is there performance advantages to having a "race style" grille from them over the normal empty space. The race style grille looks like the holes are bigger so more air can go in, but will it make a noticable difference in anything?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks i didn't think so i mean if i did i sure i would hear some doods braggin about their AMAZING performance grilles of doom (the same way they brag after every AEM sticker which accordin to them adds 10hp lol) but i thought there might have been sumthin i didnt consider

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
They catch bugs.lol If that helps performance,I don't know. Grilles actually block airflow.
EDIT:It won't harm performance. Really for looks though.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
teggy, i guess i should have have added a question...will a grille block airflow enough to harm performance, increase heat enough to cause damage to my car, lower the performance of a short ram intake, or anything negative really?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the help guys... im just really worried about sacrificing performance for look btu in this case its so minute that its totally worth it for the sexy BlackRaceStyle grill mmmm

·
Registered
63 Posts
lmao @ MD.... I wouldnt worry about a grille hurting performance.. you should be fine as long as its visually noticeable air can get in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts