Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have my car lowered but i do have a body kit. These is a problem i have my side skirt is lower then my axle (I think thats what its call, the part where you put the jack so you lift the car) So its really hard for them to do brake and tire work. Is there any other way do do work under my car and also do brake and tire work with out hitting the body kit.

·
Registered
259 Posts
i cant fit up ramps but i got some extenders that connect onto the ramp and i can get up them when i use those. you might want to look into getting those

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Maybe your factory scissor jacks fit under there?

Use your scissor jacks to lift the car high enough first and then use the floor jack.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Look at my car it is a pain to get on a jack i just use the factory jack then put it on jack stands or I haven't tried it yet but I should be able to use extender on a ramp also...

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Dont use those ramps, Me and my dad was under the car and the ramps start bending (metal frame) the car fell. we got lucky if I havent spot the ramp we would of been hurt or killed. Thats why I use the jackstands, I dont trust those ramps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts