Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Were planning to cruise PCH again next month on October 6. Hopefully a few of you guys can come out. It's gonna be my homies birthday, so you better make it. I'm just playin... Last time, my uncle and I started in Long Beach and worked our way down south to Laguna Beach. I'm hoping we can cruise all the way down to San Diego. I'll update you guys with more details as it gets closer to the actual date.

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9/26

LOCATIoN!!!- Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
6575 E Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach, CA
(Parking lot in front of the restaurant)

Time: 8:00 am - (take off at 9am so we can wait for people and have breakfast) lol

Rules:

At meeting location- No burnouts, donuts, or using the parking lot as auto-x.
While cruising- Please try to stay with the group. No racing! This is a cruise, not a 1/4 race.
Other that that, have fun and be safe! Thanks!

Sign-Up List:

1) JDMxDB8
2) ITRnarcotic
3) @ JDM >Shogun<
4) DailyDrivenDB8 (maybe)
5) DC2Integ (maybe)

Honda-Tech
1.Irockda

Teamintegra
1JDM_SHOGUN
2.98NAintegra

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Location- Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
6575 E Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach, CA
(Parking lot in front of the restaurant)

The meeting time will most likely be early i will notify ASAP!!!! hit me up for any questions THANX!

·
Registered
848 Posts
dammit!!!! long beach start point to sd? why does LA have to be so far from this....like final point to sd isint far enough. have fun, let me know if you guys decide to cruise North instead of south. Ill definitely join then.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
ya fo sho i wanna roll, im just off the traffic circle on PCH. lone star hmm i'll see how far it is from me.. cool oct 6th then. And ya SD ...is a maybe lol i'll stop in laguna probly!

·
Registered
200 Posts
JDM_SHOGUN on Oct/01/07 said:
lookat the first post tryn leave early so no one gets lost..
Well i guess what i meant was, where are the SD people going to meet to drive up to PCH for the gathering. I know it says you guys want to try and cruise down to SD when everyone first meets at PCH.So ya just wondering if anyone from SD is gonna meetup to drive to PCH. If not guess ill be driving alone :(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.