Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I recently bought a 98 GS that had the interior gutted except the dash and center console. The previous owner made his own interior panels and used his own switch mechanism for the passenger side window. I’ve been working on redoing the interior and I’ve gotten door panels for both sides but when I attached all the electrical for the passenger side window I get nada. It should be noted that I had to resplice the harness in as the previous owner got rid of it, luckily when I bought the new door panels I just bought the whole door and was able to get a harness. The driver side window works fine. The motor for the passenger side window definitely works because I tried jumping it from a hot wire and it went up and down. I’ve also tested power coming out of the harness and power is coming through but the switch is not making the window go up or down. The switch that’s on the driver side also does not put the window up or down. Any thoughts on what’s causing the issue? Thanks in advanced

·
Administrator
3,835 Posts
If you're getting power to the switch, but the switch isn't outputting the power, than it sounds like the switch might be defective.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you're getting power to the switch, but the switch isn't outputting the power, than it sounds like the switch might be defective.
Would that cause the driver side switch for the passenger door not to work as well or is that a separate issue

1 - 3 of 3 Posts