Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today i was foolin around in my teg and lookin under the passenger seat and i saw what looks to be a connector for something to plug into like a mini wiring harness..does anyone know what this is for? its pinkish color and there is a hole that is cut out for it in the carpet..very clueless on what it could be.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Most likely it's the connector for the seatbelt...or the airbag activation. This is so the passenger side airbag won't go off if there isn't anyone sitting in the seat. I used to work in the auto trim business for 9 years...but it's been a while so I kinda forgot. But its one of those two.

·
Registered
648 Posts
AcuraRider14 on Feb/09/04 said:
today i was foolin around in my teg and lookin under the passenger seat and i saw what looks to be a connector for something to plug into like a mini wiring harness..does anyone know what this is for? its pinkish color and there is a hole that is cut out for it in the carpet..very clueless on what it could be.
Amazing how much bad information you can get on these car boards. The connector is a diagnostic connector for the ABS system. You can read about it in the ABS section of your service manual.

Please refrain from answering questions when you have no idea of what the correct answer is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts