Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Edited by TheGSRGuy: Integra parts only please.

Start off with the for sale:

97 LS Exhaust mani with head sheilds- $35 + shipping obo.

16" Motegi MR7's in gunmetal that I never even used with 65% tread on Bridgestone turanza 205 45 16" tires- $400 + shipping obo.

Silvia LS low beam lights- make offer.

1991 Integra Maintenance manual. Its gotta be 500 pages easily. $20 + shipping. SOLD

WTB/WTT

Will trade or want to buy:

Two 195/50/15" tires with 85% or better
OEM optional sides
Car alarm for a manual car.
LS Skunk2 IM.
LS Hi flow cat (must pass inspection)
4 channel Amp for speakers
4 Centercaps for a 2.25" (i think) diameter hole.

Unfortunatly my WTB list is a lot bigger then my want to sell

Hit me up by PM or email. [email protected]
267 884 2467

·
Registered
143 Posts
How about a Viper 791? I don't know if you can use it for the manual... but i have one. $500 or so brand new. trade for the rims or something? Then I'll pay shipping after that...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yea, you can put it in a manual.... You just have to know how to wire up the relays to the clutch to make the remote start think it is depressed. And you can also do something with magnets so if you press it, it will throw it out of gear first.... you just have to find someone that will do it. Let me know if you still want to do it.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not sure. It has 14 chapters. General info, special tools, specs, maintenance, engine, cooling, fuel and emissions, transaxle, steering, suspension, brakes, body, heater and a/c, and electrical. Are you asking if it has all part numbers or if the book has a part number? The books part number is 61SK701 I believe and is published by Honda Motor Co.

Mrternce, i found a 790VX for 150 shipped. Thanks anyway.

jdmhondastyle... what are you looking to get?

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Danksta, theyre $400 for you since youre only 45 mins away. We can meet in the king of prussia area, or you can even come pick them up. Its an easy drive.

1991 LS Service manual is sold.

·
Registered
143 Posts
alright well.... someone just broke into my car last night

and now i have to get new windows and cd player and a gun.... walked outside and the kid was hot wiring my car.his buddy had everything else otu already...

j/k ... well...

anyways i won't be able to pick those rims up from you now... sorry to disappoint you man

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.