Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone wants parts, let me know, im trying to get my business started. i can ship to your house. i can get almost anything and i can try to beat prices. If you're interested email me at [email protected] Thanks

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
what type of parts -- looking for spoon, apexi and greddy
spoon: oil cap, rad cap, any other cosmetic stuff along with cheap prices on sway bars and strut tower bars--

apexi-- guages
greddy- guages, turbo manifold COVER (i need the heat shield only and one intake pipe for the turbo)

·
Registered
645 Posts
i have a friend trying to buy a turbo. can you get one. let me know and i'll tell him to email you. thank you

·
Registered
544 Posts
Well in the next few months, I'll be looking for some good shocks (koni's, tokico, kyb), greddy evo exhaust, greddy or dc sports 4-2-1 headers, and a camber kit.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes i can do turbos. I can get greddy and drag. if you want somthing else i will have to special order it. let me know

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
got the price on that VIS c/f hood?

·
Registered
857 Posts
Skunk2 Stage2 Cams, Dual Valvesprings, Skunk2 Camgears, any 2.5 collector sized header, any 2.5/3 inch exhaust, 2.5 inch carsound cat, and a good carbonfiber hood( Fiberimages/VIS/...)I would buy all those off you now if the price was right.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts