Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
You should list the parts that are available and weren't damaged, you'll get a better response...

·
Registered
382 Posts
Integra15lb on Aug/29/02 said:
is the winsheild still intact i need one asap?
Windshields are expensive to ship from WA to NJ. If you need a windshield just get a new one, I had a new one installed in January b/c some fu$ker on the highway was too lazy to clean the snow off the top of his truck & low & behold a HUGE chunk of ice went through my windshield.

Anyways, I got mine installed for $200 including everything. You don't even have to drive to them, they drive to you. Got mine done through DiamondTriumph. Or just look in the phone book & call around. BTW, just get the windshield without the tint across the top, they charge $50-$75 premium for that tint acrosse the top which you can get done at any tint shop for $10-$15.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well about the only things that were damaged were front,rear bumpers fenders outside of doors and 1 tire everything else is fine. Also i have tenzo shu-4 rims i will be selling 3 of them (1 got scratched) all with nitto nt450 tires. so let me know.

Griff

·
Registered
444 Posts
i want the cruise control unit, (button, cables, servo, etc.), also the rear deck panel! email me direct with price [email protected]

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no aftermarket parts except for the tenzo rims and bazooka door speakers.sorry bro u want my stock springs haha j/p.

Griff

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Also my motor is for sale its a 94 b18b1 75k automatic transmission so i will sell it minus the tranny if i need too. it is not damaged at all has been leakdown and compression tested and it runs great. so let me know if anyone is interested.

Griff

·
Registered
711 Posts
what color interior? if its black... i'll take the passenger and driver kickpanels, and the driverside underdash piece(where your knees are), and armrest lid, and the driver side quarter window.

LMK asap

Thanks

[email protected] that a zero in c0upex

·
Registered
245 Posts
How's your TB (map sens ok? or TPS ok?), Distributor, Cap + rotors, Plug wires? Transmission fill + drain bolt (if manual)?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
integra15lb: Most major ins. companies will replace your windshield the only thing you have to pay is the deductable. I know that in ky and another state (the dude told me but i forgot what it was) you dont even have to do that. I had a big scratch in mine from where the windshield wiper fell off and someone ran the wiperarm right on the windshield. I just hit it with a brick and told them a rock hit it and they replaced it free of charge. Pretty nice deal if you ask me!

1 - 20 of 87 Posts