Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys my friend settled his car for total, and now he's thinking about buying it back as salvage. So i just wanted to see what you guys wanted so i can kind of put some parts on hold for you guys before he sells his parts to some of his neighbors =\

I know it's a GSR 94?? i think it's a 94..
Well the car has 100k on it.
Black Interior, custom spare tire system, CAI, headers, repainted white rims, newly painted red GTR wing customed [removed top layer] as of now i know he has and they're all in good condition. I'll see what else i can scrounge up for. But please message/respond to me if you're up for these things.

P.S. o and i have my other friend's 75 shot nitrious kit + Purge kit. He wants 500 for it + shipping if anyone is interested..

·
Registered
119 Posts
can i get the lil black ring that is by the anntenna its the plastic piece under the silver ring..i know this is like a 5 dollar part but hey ill buy it if he gets it back..the part is located on the drivers side rear panel

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
hey if i can get the leather door panels and front seats that'd be cool. oh and i need the center piece where the shifter and boot is.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
if the hood is good then ill see about gettin that, the cai is a possibility as well and what kinda rims are they? pics if possible?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I need the upper radiator hose flange that is bolted to the side of the head with 2 bolts. It has a bleeder valve on it. If that is possible, thanks!

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Please message me with the following info

Where you Live: [town,state]
Part(s):
How much you're willing to pay:

I'm going to make a list and see what my friend can do for you guys.

I will try to head over there and get some pictures or more info on parts etc.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
I would like the steering column cover. Namely the top half. I live in Long Beach, CA. I'll pay $5 for the top half.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey guys the whole car has been sold to this dude that just whipped out 4g's like on the spot. Who the hell would pay 4G's for a totalled GSR?

I still have the Wing and the White Tail Lights though if anyone wants to buy them.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
180 for wing + shipping, it's a GTR Type E? i think, except he had a body shop remove the top so it's kind of like a fork shape. It looks GOOD, it's just that it doesn't match my body kit because i want a sleek ride not as agressive. Just painted brand new red.

Again 180 + shipping

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
o btw, i also have a set of side skirts, they are similar to the stock ones except painted red and they make your car look an inch lower. 160 + shipping

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I might also be selling my box/amp this week depending on how things are going with my money because i want a custom system.

I have a Hatchback box + 2 12" MTX 4000's + 800 Watt Legacy Amp + Bass Boost Control----> 400 bucks I'll let it all go. + Shipping

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
O yea i'll get pics of the wing wednesday so i'll have it up by wed night. Come on i need the money !! lol..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts