Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm parting out my '97 GS-R. It's black with black cloth interior. I'm keeping the tranny, springs, shocks, hubs, brakes and swaybars. Everything else is up for grabs, so let me know what you guys want. Car had 131K miles. Engine needs new piston rings (oil consumption), but other than that it ran perfect.

-$375 picked up or $450 shipped for complete head - *sold*

-$400 picked up or $500 shipped for complete short block - *sold*

-$110 shipped for ECU

Make offers on anything else.

Engine bay is dirty because I wrecked into a landscaping trailer.

What's too f**cked up to sell:
-All body panels except roof, driver side door, and the piece on the back with the key hole in it
-Front and rear bumpers
-Headlights
-Driver side taillight
-Steering wheel
-Passenger side mirror
-Front and Rear control arms
-Strut bar
-Spoiler
-Muffler
-Rear hatch (glass is OK)

What's been sold:
-Complete Head
-Climate control surround
-Gauge cluster surround
-All vents
-Door panels
-Driver side mirror
-Center console
-Door sills

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
hey i need the cruise control harness, not the cruise control button, but the plastic piece that goes into the back of the cruise control button...need it for my fog light switch, thanks matt

·
Registered
313 Posts
you have the turn signal harness or is it even still in working condition? The socket that hold the 1157 (bigger) light bulb?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dc2tegmyway: I'll try to get that out tomorrow.

db7ls: I don't have the harness... everything that was attached to the front bumper is gone.

nicklk: It's black... well the closest thing to black that Tegs came with as far as I know. Door jamb sticker says "INT TYPE D BLACK".

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
ok cool...if you do get it out...if there could be like atleast 6 inches or so of wiring that'd be awesome...pm with a price...Matt

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The airbags deployed, so the SRS cover thing is broken, and I've sold the two side dash vents. Other than that it's perfect.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rcurry14: It's almost not even a car anymore. I've already removed almost the entire suspension, so it won't roll anymore... but if you can conjure up some way to get it, then I guess we can work something out.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The car is FUBAR, man. There's no fixing it. Just trust me on this.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
-center plastic of the rear seat
-black plastic peice b/w the door shell and window both sides
-black side of the front windsheld

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
what rims came wit it, if u got the blades ill buy em, and what condition is the rear view mirror in?

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
would you be willing to ship the shortblock... i shipped a block b4 and it was not that bad. Let me know bc i want it..thanks

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
madvtec: It had Rota C8's but two of them were destroyed and one of the two good ones is curbed pretty bad.

doglovindork: Type R wing, but it's wrecked.

xtremeness101: I can ship it if you pay for it and if you can tell me how to do it... I've never shipped anything that big before.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts