Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... I bought a car because i needed the front end now i have a grip of stuff left over in the car. so if anyone needs any of the parts that im about to list than lmk and hopifully we can work out a deal. i have been on team-integra for awhile now and i have plenty of good ref. so yeah...i have no interior or front end parts...NO BODY PARTS

Bare ass doors with shaved handles with WINDOW 20 each firm
Booster, master cylinder, and proportion valve - 50 firm
gas tank - make offer
heat core - make offer
Tan Rear setbelts (fair condition) - 20 all
LS cat. - 50 no o2 sensor
LS b-pipe - 50
alternator - 50
Rack-n-pinion - make offer
LS fuel pump - 30 firm
Main Relay - 20 firm
Fuse's box assembly - 20 firm
Automatic Axles - 40 each
Just Hatch window - make offer
Windshield - 25

Knock Sensor - 50
JG Cam Gears - 120 - comes with 6 locking nuts
Mandley or Supertech valvesClutch - 350
JG Valvesprings and Retainers - 320
Clutch - 350 - clutch specialties hyper clutch, 6 puck w/ springs, 3000lbs PP
AASCO Flywheel - 275 - 9lbs, replacable friction plate.
If you buy both than its 580.
(HI IMPEDENCE ) SATURATED 310CC $225
GE Fuel Rail - 120
C pillar bar - 100
Chipped OBD 1 P28 Ecu with your choice of program. I have mugen and jun. - 200

Also got auto tranny 400 obo

and 96 ls block...

Water got into the motor and after i ripped it apart i found one spun bearing. so for anyone who needs a ls block with all internals, knowing that the crank and rods (both need to be regrind and mirco-polish for color code bearings) and maybe piston is still good but i doubt it. MAKE OFFER

Im a pretty easy guy to work with...so pm me or im me on aim at sucker4jdm. price does not includes shipping and i am located in Rosemead Ca.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope. i need the front end on the car. It is like only half a car now. ahah. but if you want that than we can work something out.

·
Registered
54 Posts
how much would you give me both rear control arms for? seriously interested. shipped to 80916. let me know asap.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
windshield is in great condition from what i can see no cracks or anything. shipping i can find out for you. but you might want to just pick it up...shipping could get expensive on that but i will find out for you.

and the transmission is AT

·
Registered
321 Posts
Eh Integra_Type_R, I want the B-pipe but don't want the muffler...is it possible for you to cut the muffler off and send me the pipe only???? I only need the pipe to install my muffler on it, I don't want to cut mine. Let me know asap.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
97_Integra_GSR on Apr/22/04 said:
Eh Integra_Type_R, I want the B-pipe but don't want the muffler...is it possible for you to cut the muffler off and send me the pipe only???? I only need the pipe to install my muffler on it, I don't want to cut mine. Let me know asap.
of course it is possible. Anything is possible for a TI member call my cell if you want to pick it up today 16264758046

EVERYoNE else got PM

·
Registered
833 Posts
what kind of c pillar bar do u have for sale and where r located in cali?

·
Registered
134 Posts
did you need the splash guards to? If you have the pass side wheel-well / front corner splash guard I'm interested. LMK

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i have that but its not in perfect condition. it may have a small rip somewhere i will take a picture of it tomorrow and post it for you.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts