Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this car is no longer being parted out, i sold everything there was to be sold, and the car is gone.

i do still have a few things for sale:

94-97 front bumper in red no lip$50
90-93 accord alloy wheels$50
91 integra shell
91 integra engine

*****************UPDATED 5-14-03*******************

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
how much for the cloth seats?

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$150 for the coilovers. hootb, i'll give you all the seats for $250, but you have to pick them up or meet me, unless you can arrange some kind of shipping.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
well although that is a good deal man im just letting everyone know that im not into getting them anymore. i dont know why my dumbass didnt think about the shipping and pick up issue of seats. thanks though and good luck sellin them.

·
Registered
973 Posts
i know you said you used a lot of the interior but i was wondering if you had any of the various vents, speaker covers, a foglight button, or the parts to the door that are like compartments (can't figure out what they are called, one is grabbed to close door, the other is bigger and you can put stuff in it). If you have any of this i would LOVE to have them, please PM me or respond.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
1)left mirror casing
2)the passenger side"oh sh*t" handle
3)windshield
4)turn signal harness
let me know if you got them.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey, someone just made an offer to buy the entire car from me because he thinks he can rebuild it. if he doesnt come through on the deal i will let everyone know, but sorry if he does. i still have the 2 rims and the seats to sell because he doesnt want them. here is a pic of the white rims and the seats are like new. i'll take $200 for both rims with the tires.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
how much for all of the things i listed above and individually.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
So Spacedout...i guess you are in the process of rebuilding your GS-R? Good Luck with that..and i gotta see it one day...and just outta curiosity, did you ever have a CRX and a Mazda B2200 Lowrider for sale? Because if so, i know you :) But anyways..if the whole car deal dont go through, i will be interested in taking the drivers side door panel off your hand...OR the strip of rubber that runs behind the drivers side front window. Anyways..just hit me up. By the way...if you dont mind..whats your name? I figured we either might know each other...or you know my sister. Anyways...hit me up, later.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
$350, qualers, if you want them i could meet you have way. your less than 2 hours away from me. i might have something for your G2 also. let me know.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I'm looking for the driver's side mirror...just the
mirror, not the whole casing/housing? Are you still
selling the whole car to that guy...or parting it out?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 48 Posts