Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend and I went up and got our clear corners today. And after i put them in, i turned on my four ways and the front of the lens was blinking so i figured evreything was fine. Then my friend with a 96ls, (1 year newer then mine) installed his and when he has his four ways on they blink from side to side. (I'm not sure if you guys know what i mean, but this is hard to explain) I assume my lights along the side of the lens are just burned out? And i never noticed because i had my ambers on so i never really looked at them. Theres no way this is just a feature that a 96 has over a 95 is it?

·
Registered
382 Posts
I know what you are tring to explain.

on the front bumper lens there are 2 bulbs in 2 seperate chambers. The front being 1157 & the side being 194. When your headlights are off, only the 1157 comes on when you have your signal on. When you have your headlights on, both lights alternate blinks when you have the signal on.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i just realized how stupid my question was. I got upstairs after i asked it, and was like "WTF am I saying, of course my side bulbs are burnt out, why the hell would they be there if they didnt blink when my 4-ways are on" I felt like an idiot. Thanks tho jwong.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts