Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
i believe someone on here actually was selling like a 97-98ish GSR a while back in Paradise or Isle Green with a JDM front...i think it was on bronze rotas, that thing was money and a half..

isnt canuckmx6 teg a color closer to SSBP than Paradise blue-green?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts

This is from canuckmx6's profile

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
JustTegIt on Mar/23/04 said:
i believe someone on here actually was selling like a 97-98ish GSR a while back in Paradise or Isle Green with a JDM front...i think it was on bronze rotas, that thing was money and a half..

yea I remember a grl was selling it, it was turboed too, and it had to be a 94/95 cause that color wasnt offered on the newer tegs, unless she liked it enough to change the color.

but if I remember she just painted the fenders and front bumper.

·
Registered
4,748 Posts
that's blue...

i've tried to photoshop bg33p on a jdm arr, and it's impossible from my experience...

i am very interested in seeing a car this color and jdm fronted

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
DeadLock23 on Mar/23/04 said:
Quote: JustTegIt on Mar/23/04i believe someone on here actually was selling like a 97-98ish GSR a while back in Paradise or Isle Green with a JDM front...i think it was on bronze rotas, that thing was money and a half..
yea I remember a grl was selling it, it was turboed too, and it had to be a 94/95 cause that color wasnt offered on the newer tegs, unless she liked it enough to change the color.

but if I remember she just painted the fenders and front bumper.
really? i dont remember it being turbo, ..i think we are talking about different tegs..the more i think about it it was one of the darker greens, like Isle green i think...im pretty sure it was NA and it has bronze rotas and a CF lip...it was sweet nonetheless.

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
nah Kyle, then ur thinking about something else.

I think this grl had one, JDM front, it was GREAT looking and she had a DRAG kit I'm almost positive, only because I'm a turbo addict and BG33-P owner myself lol

but I remember her selling it, just searched it gives 25 pages of posts when you put in JDM so I have no idea how to find her posts.

but the pics are probably gone since they were more then likely posted using imagestation.

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
VTECIntegra9 on Mar/23/04 said:
that's blue...

i've tried to photoshop bg33p on a jdm arr, and it's impossible from my experience...

i am very interested in seeing a car this color and jdm fronted
why would it be harder to do BG33P then other photochops?

I mean if I supplied a pic of any agnle u needed, say identical to a JDM front pic, then cant u just swap the colors....

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
I know who you are talking about DeadLock32. I got some of her pics saved on my hard drive.

That's her car. I forget her SN...

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
well for the guy who had trouble photshopping, i did my best here with canuckmx6's sweet ass car...

i have it saved as a .psd file so if you Paradise freaks (lol, Chris aka Furious you come to mind) think the color balances need tweaking let me know...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts