Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
hows the junkyard? plus are they cheap on their work? and good or ... no such thing.. cause i got big dings that can mostly be pulled out on the rear quarter panel, probably try a plunger but the bottom part probably needs couple of tools.

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, you don't want to use suction methods...........they have tools that sneak in behind the dent and use pressure to push the metal back out.

They also use mirrors on the side of the car to make sure it is not noticeable from different angles.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hey i don't mind at all i just hate looking at the dings on the rear passenger side fender i have the passenger side door i picked up from a local seller <really nice guy > got it for like 20 bucks or so SAME color the vogue silver. just gotta transfer the regulator and window but other then that i just gotta fix up the dings ( i kinda think i can go behind it and push the dings out but not sure ) on the rear panel and i baught the rear molding for like 20 bux *gotta sand prime and paint kinda searching around to find the best option and best place to get nh-583m * someone said pepboys prolly will check there . but hey if hes charging cheap to fix it sheesh ill save up

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I actually found a guy who works out east (LI) and he did AMAZING work, car has no dent now, but he is pricey. If anyone needs his info in the future, just let me know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.