Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm taking auto body and paint class right now to work on my own car. I'm getting ready to paint now and i wanna know what and where to buy paint for the car. Looking for the good paint tho. I'm going for Championship white. Can anybody give info?

·
Registered
96 Posts
wsup im frum san jose. after u finish painting ur car help me out wit painting mines tooo????? i also want tha same color. championship white is tha best!!!!.aite hit me back up ??latesz

·
Registered
645 Posts
ppg is the best for imports. go to the dealer and get the right code. if you have ppg paint and use dupont, your car paitn is going to satart chiping after a while. i kow this cuz it just happend to my friend.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I have Dupont on my Integra and I haven't had any chipping problems. Maybe they didn't prep the car properly before painting. You need to wet-send the car thoroughly before spraying new paint so you get proper adhesion.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh yea my bad for putting on "painting myself" for the subject. haha... n/e waise thanx for the info but still pondering if ppg or dupont is better? and yea ima wet sand it before painting my car. doing the whole thing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts