Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i did a search, but it didnt help me. I was wondering if anyone has painted their stock corners, the ones from 94-97 model tegs. I was planning on using some transparent krylon paint to paint them amber. Has any one done this before? I'd like to see how it looks like. and would the paint affect the brightness of the bulbs/blinker? Thanks

·
Registered
504 Posts
I've seen it done a few times with stained glass style paint, used in 3-4 coats. I suppose that as long as you get some sort of transparent paint, spray or brush, you'll be fine. Just use very light coats and wetsand to make it shiny.

·
Registered
404 Posts
hm.... i heard of people using Yellow Krylon Glass paint for their highbeam headlight, but havnt really heard of someone painting the corners, but there is probably someone on TI that has already done it. Just keep on searching and you'll find it.

·
Registered
367 Posts
im not sure that HomeDepot would but its worth a try, if you have a micheals, go there and have them order it from another store, im sure it wouldnt be a problem. Its called Krylon Stained Glass Paint

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.