Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so , after reading the article and seeing a few posts, im wondering how many people have painted their wheels gunmetal/black? if you have, post up a pic, and what kind of paint you used, id like to see how some of them look

-dan

·
Registered
26 Posts
this ain't my teg...it's nicole's but here's pics of her white with gunmetal wheels...she didn't paint 'em but you can get the duplicolor gunmetal wheel paint + clear coat, and it'll come out just as well:

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Exxodus, what kind of rims are those?

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
heh i started this post prior to doing my wheels, but i did them now so here's mine. i used duplicolors gunmetal paint, their clear coat, and then on top of the clear coat i did a light spray of duplicolor bronze wheel paint

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i would say go for it, i love how mine turned out, plus i love the gunmetal ITR wheels!

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
does anyone have gunmetal on a silver teg? Cause i've got the konig tantrums and i wanna know what they'd look like in gunmetal

·
Registered
514 Posts
crizza i'd love to swap my 98 silvers...i'd even paint tem for you. but we got a different suspension set up completely...you're 5lug and i'm 4. CRAP

·
Registered
79 Posts
If I were to paint my rims gunmetal, would it stick or would it chip?

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Those PhatPhives look pretty H
T. I'd like to see them with a polished lip and mounted.

Speaking of polished lip. I'd like to paint mine and keep a polished lip but I got killer curb rash. I'm gonna putty the lip up but does anyone know how to give the wheel not just a silver look but a real polished look?

1 - 20 of 74 Posts