Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Oooh. Did you paint them yourself? If so it looks like it needed alot of preping, yeah? So many spokes...lol anyhow it looks clean. What was the procedures on painting them?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they are a 2 piece wheel so it was pretty easy just time consuming. i took the wheels apart. then striped the old paint with aircraft remover. sanded down what was left. then primerd and painted with high temp gold...it was closest to the color gold i wanted. i'm pretty sure it doesn't need to be high temp. then i cleared them with duplicolor clear. overall it took about 5 hours and was a lot of work. but i love the new look. def. something differen't.

·
Registered
627 Posts
i love it man...painting your wheels is somthing everyone can do to spruce up the old teggy...its a fun and not too difficut project...and if you mess up...u can always start over...

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
phantasticphan1 on Sep/14/07 said:
up for you because i installed your Air Fuel Ratio Gauge and you don't even know it!! (when it was tony's car)
thats cool man, tony is a good guy. glad to have met him and purchased the car from him. i bought it back in november of 06. hard to believe i have had the car for allmost a year now. i can still remember the day i got it from him like it was yesterday.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
gotta say i liked the original chrone look. nice and clean but the black wasnt bad either

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.