Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

if image doesnt work use this

Shiftknob is from a 2000 Civic EX i got from my friend (willwantsITR, a Team-I member!)

i used testors paint flat white enamel and a paintbrush i had to trim until there were like 6 strands of brush on it left.

also I got this idea from this guy:
Painted my stock shift knob

·
Registered
329 Posts
wow that will guys sounds hot...i told u this in person ceejay but props, shows that doods like us with lil money can still do fun weekend projects to make our cars look sweet, thanks for the trade

·
Registered
527 Posts
CeejaySez- dig your ride bro... but i read your profile and it says your rollin the black stockies? He took your wheels from you? They were pretty bangin... think about going that way in the future if you get the money together to purchase some they looked really good... your interior is very unique also.. man i would think you have to take your shoes off in that sh*t its so clean... good luck with it !

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dxplicitone on Apr/12/04 said:
CeejaySez- dig your ride bro... but i read your profile and it says your rollin the black stockies? He took your wheels from you? They were pretty bangin... think about going that way in the future if you get the money together to purchase some they looked really good... your interior is very unique also.. man i would think you have to take your shoes off in that sh*t its so clean... good luck with it !
yeah he took them.. but i cant complain, he sold it to me for 3k and a monthly payment of 150... lol.

as for cleaning. IT TAKES ALOT OF WORK.. it may look nice in the pictures, but it isnt perfect. Hence, i wanna replace some parts black.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts