Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
how did you paint it? Use your own air compressor and paint gun? Looks good though.

edit - nevermind i saw the pictures with the spray cans.

Hey those spraypaints are stronger then you think. I painted my snowboard bindings beginning of the season and they lasted through warm slush, water, and -50 degree temps no cracks and still shiny! Hope it holds up for you too

·
Registered
464 Posts
is that paint the exact milano red color code? currently im trying to find something similar to my vogue silver to paint my side skirts. i read that the dupli-color ultra silver metallic was a real close match.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JayDeeEm on Mar/28/04 said:
is that paint the exact milano red color code? currently im trying to find something similar to my vogue silver to paint my side skirts. i read that the dupli-color ultra silver metallic was a real close match.
yes it is, its $3.99 from autozone, its an abs plastic lip so i think it would help to primed it with adhesion promoter then a clear top coat

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dennis2 on Mar/28/04 said:
Quote: JayDeeEm on Mar/28/04is that paint the exact milano red color code? currently im trying to find something similar to my vogue silver to paint my side skirts. i read that the dupli-color ultra silver metallic was a real close match. yes it is, its $3.99 from autozone, its an abs plastic lip so i think it would help to primed it with adhesion promoter then a clear top coat
http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v106/dennis2/Picture_463.jpg

·
Registered
464 Posts
Quote: JayDeeEm on Mar/28/04is that paint the exact milano red color code? currently im trying to find something similar to my vogue silver to paint my side skirts. i read that the dupli-color ultra silver metallic was a real close match. yes it is, its $3.99 from autozone, its an abs plastic lip so i think it would help to primed it with adhesion promoter then a clear top coat
wow, the autozone i went to didnt have my paint(vogue silver). the sales was like, "its hard to find paint for imports"

·
Registered
464 Posts
Quote: JayDeeEm on Mar/28/04does your paint bottle say "import auto spray"?

pic not working, can you fix it again?
[/quote] no, the bottle. a little lower.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote: dennis2 on Mar/28/04Quote: JayDeeEm on Mar/28/04does your paint bottle say "import auto spray"?
pic not working, can you fix it again?
[/QUOTE]no, the bottle. a little lower.
[/quote] yes it says import auto spray

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Quote: dennis2 on Mar/28/04Quote: JayDeeEm on Mar/28/04is that paint the exact milano red color code? currently im trying to find something similar to my vogue silver to paint my side skirts. i read that the dupli-color ultra silver metallic was a real close match.
yes it is, its $3.99 from autozone, its an abs plastic lip so i think it would help to primed it with adhesion promoter then a clear top coat [/QUOTE]wow, the autozone i went to didnt have my paint(vogue silver). the sales was like, "its hard to find paint for imports"
[/quote]

dupli color doesn't make a spray can for vogue silver... i've done all the research on this... neither does plastikote, they only make the touch up bottle. You would have to find the closest matching silver from a civic.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts