Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im trying to set up a meet for some paintball basicly we show up at 10:00 on a sunday and we can play till 5:00

the website is tankspaintball.com for information and prices if you guys are interested let me know.. i want to try to get like 10 - 20 people to go so we get a good discount

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think so they were up for a while i think my favorite was the one with the girls **** on my car lool

·
Registered
2,224 Posts

(Well ... at least the hijacked part of the thread, lol.)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so we going to have a paint ball meet and the pics from the last meet came out really bad i thought when i make them where you can see them good there alll pixally

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if we paint ball at tanks katy paintball we can get a discount cause my team is sponsored there

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Just to let you know ...

I think it's great that you are trying to get a meet together, Dre!

Unfortunately, I am not really interested in paintball, but perhaps some of the others are.

If no one joins you this time, don't get discouraged, perhaps next time some will. There aren't enough Teg owners getting together in our area, and when folks post up meet offers and ideas like you have done here, it creates opportunities for us to get together. So ... GOOD JOB! ... Keep It Up!

Personally, I just like to go and autox. I don't really have too much time for anything else, well either that or I don't like the types of events that are posted. For example, I rarely if ever go to car shows. I mean, I like music and girls, but at most car shows there is SO much rice, SO many decibels, and SO little clothes on the girls, lol ... not really my thing.

Anyway, I just wanted to post up something in your thread to give you some kind of positive feedback.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol thats funny about the girls.. it kinda scares me that you dont like women with little close... and thank you for the feed back... and why you dont like paint ball have you ever done it???

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
I haven't ever done paintball, but I have done the laser tag thing ... Yes, I know, I know, they are two different things altogether, lol ... so please don't get onto me about that.

Why don't I like it? I don't know - I guess the idea of chasing each other around and popping one another with paint just doesn't really appeal to me. Part of it is knowing that I will have to get cleaned up afterwards too, lol ... Well that and that whole 'stinging, and bruising from the paint balls', lol ...

Call me a booring wuss if you must - ha,ha!!!

Bah, don't get scared that I don't like naked women. I DO like naked women; in fact I have one that lives with me. Well, ok, ok ... my wife doesn't walk around naked all the time, but she does sometimes

Something about the women at car shows in itty-bitty bikinis just smells of explotation to me. You can't see them as people with personalities - all you see are their bodies - and there is so much more to a woman than just a sexy body.

A sexy body is a very, very nice thing to have around, but sex is SO over-rated now-a-days. They use it to sell everything from toasters to car insurance, lol. Sex IS one of the most awesome things that you will ever experience in your life, but there is a WHOLE lot more to life than sex alone ... [/end soapbox rant] ... he,he,he ...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.