Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive got a 97 ls that i plan to put ww sides and rear, type r wing, and maybe a tsunami front lip. I would rather just paint the pieces but not really sure if it will match the rest. I had my passenger side mirror painted at maaco (i know but i needed something quick) and it doesnt really match the rest of the car. Now im not really sure if it was maaco or just the fact that my cars paint has aged and gotten darker.

Just asking before i make the move and buy everything

·
Registered
801 Posts
Knightride810 on Feb/02/06 said:
Do it right, Repaint the whole car, save some more cash and repaint your teggy.. thats what i would do!
Agreed. That is the oNLY way to do it right and get a good match. Some people say that you wont notice it, but trust me...I have painted many many cars and I always notice it when I try to take that short cut.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I had my car vandalized last year and several panels were damaged. I had them repainted and faded into the rest of the car. It looks perfect - repainting the rest of the car would have cost me much more. I'm very happy with the end product.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.