Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
The black sides and valances would be maybe too much black? it looks pretty saucy the way it is. btw, where did you get your lip kit & did it come in carbon fiber?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
front lip is abs the rest is fiberglass i got it on ebay from some guy n they didnt fit right but the body shop i went to made em fit perfect.the black is night hawk black aka Type R black.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Nighthawk black pearl... its not specific to type R's, every other teg came with it... even the RSX's.

I really can't decide between the two, it looks saucy and amazing as-is, and the black sides kinda doesn't flow as well, so I guess I'd leave it.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
tegr1 on Sep/25/07 said:
I'd paint your black pieces yellow and just leave the hood and wheels black......that would look sweet on your ride.....nice teg.
i agree!

but on your question i would say leave it as is. and also paint the gas door yellow

·
Premium Member
7,789 Posts
Leave the hood hatch and wing black, but the rest yellow.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Or if you want to be mainstream, and like everyone else, listen to them and paint it all yellow. Then you can go to an Integra meet and stand in a circle with a bunch of dorks that have the exact same car as you. You guys can even play a game where you mix all the cars up and you try to figure out who can tell what car is theirs.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.