Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i brought my car used and it has a few small scratches and some chipped paint. Four days after i brought my car someone at school keyed my car down to the paint from the front fender to the rear quater pannel down to the paint on both sides. I was devistated, but i figure that its a great time to get a new paintjob. From your expirence how much is this going to cost me? any estimates?

· Registered
1,514 Posts
Do you have full coverage insurance? I hope so because then all you have to do it pay the deductable and you have a brand new paint job. As far as cost, thats been covered. It really depends on where you go, what you get done, and what color you choose.

· Registered
4,260 Posts
Trying to find out a price on a paint job is like trying find a car price, it's going to be different in every state,city,town,and bodyshop you go to. The going rate however nationally for a good paint job is about $2200-$3000 or so and up, again depending on where you go and how good they are.

· Registered
2,587 Posts
acuratyperick on Feb/15/04 said:
will this include taking some minor dents out also
It should, I got quoted about $3600 for a paint job. Included all dents removed, shaved rear squirter, shaved moldings, front emblem and license plate holes, door jams, under the hood, and hatch.

· Registered
801 Posts
more than likely theyll be able to perform PDR, or Paintless Dent Repair, where they "pop" the dents out. bodywork of any sort can really range in price...why i stated such a large variation above. so just look around for a reputable body shop and check em out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.