Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, does anyone know of any places that will put custom paint you bring them into a spray can? b/c i just bought a canned pint by accident and I want to get it into a can to paint my lip, or is the only way just to use it in a spray gun?

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
How "custom" is this paint? was it used on any production vehicles? Or is it like a special blend by like house of kolors or something?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh i just got the paint matched at an automotive paint shop, its a factory color, B-97M Voltage Blue Metallic, I thought they were going to give me a spray can but it turned out to be a pint of paint in a can...

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
You can order that paint in a can, but most shops and stuff will give you just the paint and you need the equipment.
I'll find you a link to where you cand find it in a can.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh yea I just check out that site, i was going to order a can but thats if i cant find a place to put my paint into a spray can, i dont wanna let it goto waste...does anyone know where they rent spray guns w/ air compressors?

·
Registered
798 Posts
in SO Cal, long beach, we got a shop here that can make spray cans for you. and from what i hear, the results are great for canned paint. try any auto paint store. i forgot the name of the store, ill find out later from a friend.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oo9o9xAzNoO on Feb/27/04 said:
Hey Tommy. There is this one place in Corona called Finsh Master. They have this thing that you can put your paint in and you can spray it like a spray can. I think it cost 20 bucks.
Finish Master in Montclair is where i got my can, they told me they couldnt put it in a spray can, but im gonna have to try the one over there, do u have their number?

N/M I got it, ill give them a call later on, thanks

·
Registered
73 Posts
You should try some of the local auto part stores that carry automotive finishes. Most of them have the ability to put your paint in a can for you. I live in St. Louis and we have a few places that have the service. It runs about $7 extra for each can.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yrag on Feb/28/04 said:
You should try some of the local auto part stores that carry automotive finishes. Most of them have the ability to put your paint in a can for you. I live in St. Louis and we have a few places that have the service. It runs about $7 extra for each can.
Thanks, ill try that

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.