Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went and looked at a 94 gsr with 140,000 miles on it...I was just going to take a look...you never know...as we pull into the parking lot I was about to call the girl to get her to come there...my girlfriend see's a black teg and says WOW...look at that she's a beaut!...well that was the car...well taken care of and clean...new paint and all...and it ran like it was new...I couldn't believe it...it came with a header also...rsr...they didn't really know what the header did...it was there when they bought it...
Now I am the proud owner of a gsr and my girlfriend has the 94ls automatic(doneup a bit-sweet looking car with a bit of zip for an automatic-my old car)
I am pumped!

Time to mod the thing a bit!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The first time I heard vtec engage was tonight! My girlfriend actually drove the car(I am still learning to drive stick) and she was a little frightened at first and then started to scare me....hahahaha
I have a few plans already...after 3months...cai, high flow cat and exhaust...then itr cams...that will be just fine!
what a great day!

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Yeah change it all to be safe and make sure you're getting top performance out of her. Check the spark plugs too, they most likely need to be changed.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I also have to change the timing belt...that will be one of the first things to do!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts