Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used a volt meter to be sure the output I was planning on using on top of the fuse box was working, and i can not get voltage from either the right most constant plug or the plug next to it which provides ignition power. The left most constant, flashing lights, and the accesory plug all work the way they are supposed to. Is there anything I can check for this? I looked at the fuse diagram and could not figure out which fuse controlled these accessory plugs, so if anyone has any tips that would be great! BTW - I have a 96 GS-R.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Fuse number 16 in the engine bay fuse box powers the ignition outlet in the under dash fuse box. (7.5A fuse)

Fuse number 17 in the engine bay fuse box powers the rightmost constant power output (10A fuse).

Yeah, anyway, check those to see if they're okay...

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
I am having the same problem but only the IGN pin is not working, all the fuses are good. any other ideas.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just replaced those fuses in the engine bay but still no luck, the outputs are still not working. Any other options to check? Thanks!

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
do they all not work or just 1 or 2 do not work?

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All work fine and as they are supposed to except for the right most constant and the ignition output.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
In Reply To:
All work fine and as they are supposed to except for the right most constant and the ignition output

I know this isnt helpful, but I had that same problem and I could never figure it out either so you are nto alone.....I finally sold the car cause it was so annoying....or nevermind...thats not why ?:).... best I could tell you is crawl around on the ground and get a good peek at the back of the fuse box and see if something is loose...

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmm..well I peeked around beheind the fuse box best I could and everything else looks good. I am at a loss as to what would cause this other than a cut/damaged wire somewhere along the line. Is there anywhere else I can easily get igtiontion power from (just to power guages in my guage pod)?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Hmmm...point in clarification please. Do all gen 3's have the parking light male blade terminal? I don't recall having 5 blade terminals on my car.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Dead post im bringing back.... There has really been no useful information but i really want to fix my "No power" problem to the Spade Terminals Ign n power. All fuses are fine anybody else ever had this problem before?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts