Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we should form our own State or all buy an Island somewhere in the South Pacific. Just think an all Acura Integra State. We could have our own bank and our monitary unit could be called Teggs. How much for the snickers bar, Oh 2 and a half Teggs. Of course we would have to recruit more female Tegg drivers if you no what I mean. Our police cars would be turbo Integras and the ambulances would be four door Teggs. I really think this would work guys. I nominate MorningZ as governor of our new State. What do you think.

·
Registered
389 Posts
hahah yes.i want to be sheriff of the state. i will ride around in my all black turbo gsr w/ limo tint and the police lights n sirens on top hahahahh.and i will pull over all the ricers " your car is too low! your exhaust is too loud!! hahahahah"

hhaaha just kiddin

·
Registered
129 Posts
REDLINE on 03/June/2002 said:
I think we should form our own State or all buy an Island somewhere in the South Pacific. Just think an all Acura Integra State. We could have our own bank and our monitary unit could be called Teggs. How much for the snickers bar, Oh 2 and a half Teggs. Of course we would have to recruit more female Tegg drivers if you no what I mean. Our police cars would be turbo Integras and the ambulances would be four door Teggs. I really think this would work guys. I nominate MorningZ as governor of our new State. What do you think.
LOL
interesting thought.

·
Registered
129 Posts
GSRBlackout on 03/June/2002 said:
hahah yes.i want to be sheriff of the state. i will ride around in my all black turbo gsr w/ limo tint and the police lights n sirens on top hahahahh.and i will pull over all the ricers " your car is too low! your exhaust is too loud!! hahahahah"

hhaaha just kiddin
And pull over Camry, Mustang or Camaro with type-R stickers.

·
Registered
389 Posts
leuny98 on 03/June/2002 said:
Quote: GSRBlackout on 03/June/2002hahah yes.i want to be sheriff of the state. i will ride around in my all black turbo gsr w/ limo tint and the police lights n sirens on top hahahahh.and i will pull over all the ricers " your car is too low! your exhaust is too loud!! hahahahah"
hhaaha just kiddin
And pull over Camry, Mustang or Camaro with type-R stickers.

hahah yes
and any other non integras... except hybrids with integra motors:))

·
Registered
7 Posts
But see, there won't be any of those cars in our Integra only state! There should be a penalty for trying to import any other car into our state

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is a Tegg only State. Other Honda and Acura cars can enter but they have to pay a toll.

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
I want to be the Teg state's psycho, where everyone is like WHoooaaaa that dude is crazy stay away from him. He lookd Furious.hehehehe BUt he drives a teg so he's cool.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What could our State motto be?
All things Integra?
The Teg State?

·
Registered
243 Posts
wow i agree with cheezthis this is the weirdest thread by far. I was almost scared to read all of it

·
Registered
146 Posts
REDLINE on 03/June/2002 said:
and this is why we dont try to think when intoxicated (jp)

·
Super Moderator
14,182 Posts
I'm in charge of the drunk tank.
I love messing with drunk people

1 - 20 of 79 Posts