Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
hmmm..i've never seen a teg w/ all the "stock" switches in them, and if you're planning to put a kill switch, it's probably better to hide it in a location that is not noticeable...just my opinion.

·
Super Moderator
14,185 Posts
I think one of them was for the jdm power folding mirrors

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
tony4311 on Aug/04/02 said:
I think one of them was for the jdm power folding mirrors
Okay, so I'm not an expert on the JDM cosmetic stuff...but are you saying that I can import JDM OEM mirrors that can automatically fold? If so, I'm all about that...I fold mine everytime I park here.

And as for the slots, I guess they're expansion ready?

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
I used one for my power antenna interupt switch. And plan to add one for fogs, and neons like shamrock did.

·
Super Moderator
14,185 Posts
cheezthis on Aug/04/02 said:
Quote: tony4311 on Aug/04/02I think one of them was for the jdm power folding mirrors
Okay, so I'm not an expert on the JDM cosmetic stuff...but are you saying that I can import JDM OEM mirrors that can automatically fold? If so, I'm all about that...I fold mine everytime I park here.

[/quote]
yes they do, I've been thinking about looking into some myself

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yeah, I have my rocket launchers, spike strips, oil squirter, and extenable wheel blades wired up to those switches.. ;)

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
I have one on there for my ejector seat. See when friends bum rides and only then deicde to tell me they want a ride 20miles out of my way, I can shoot them out the car. Oh wait, i could, until i totalled my motor :-(.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
didn't tegs have heated seats as well in some part of the world?

·
Registered
180 Posts
jent on Aug/05/02 said:
i don't think they use all of them. I just wired in a gaurage door opener into one...no battery replacments and it looks sweet.
haha dude that has got to be the sweetest mod I have ever heard of! got any pictures??

·
Registered
144 Posts
Yeah, I have my garage door opener stuck in that little change holder thing, and dont really like it there, how did you get it wired up to a button there??? I've been looking to fill my punch holes up anyhow.

·
Registered
354 Posts
...is there somewhere you cany buy switches that will fit into those spots nicely or do you have to do a little bit of custom work?

·
Registered
395 Posts
most of the switches are installed by making a hole into the pieces of plastic then putting it back in place. I had the oem fog light switch and i've also wired up two amp power switches.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
Right now, I only have the antenna by-pass switch in there. Eventually, I'll get the OEM foglight switch and install it there when I get some decent fogs.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts