Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

March 11th 2006
Blanchard park
2451 N Dean Rd
Orlando FL, 32817
12:00 pm - Whenever you leave

There are a couple people already coming from each of the sites mentioned above. Found out about it on JDMU and am spreading it here.

Just a heads up for all the Orlando peoples...(since most of us could'nt make the Tampa meet.

Check it out

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Quinton, maybe we can attempt another TI get together before the meet so we can roll down there all together. It didnt work out so great last time. We'll see how many people we can get and plan from there.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Yeah, a T-I meetup would be cool. That is the weekend of my birthday, so as long as I'm in a condition to be driving...I'll be down for it.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
DC2-Integra on Feb/14/06 said:
Quote: ILoveMyAcura95 on Feb/14/06i live in metrowest and i have no idea where it is.. anybody help?

um you can take hiawassee to colonial, take a right onto colonial going toward ucf, and i think dean rd. is right off colonial if im not mistaken.

yeah either fallow David or if you need directions just get on colonial and keep going east toward UCF. Dean road is off colonial and you'll have to make a left at the light. Keep going and Blanchard Park will be on your right hand side, there should also be a YMCA sign there too because there is a ymca in the park. But hopefully i'll try to organize a meetup before heading down to the meet so i will figure out a good place to meet and then i can post directions to the meetup spot and then we can cruise down there together.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Remember...

It's a Honda/Acura meet so, if you have friends with Civics/Accords, etc... let them know.

Oh yeah, I don't think you should follow David. People get lost because he drives to fast

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
DC2-Integra on Feb/14/06 said:
Quote: g3teg97 on Feb/14/06I'm always down for an Orlando meet.

what happend w/ the last race rock meet mr jason, im kidding bro lol.
Blah blah...

1 - 20 of 131 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.