Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
yeah I've missed like the last 3 cause I'm a freakin slacker. I think I'd make an effort to go to this one lol.

The only thing is that no one wants to go in the rain, so i don't think any one could decide on one until spring.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Driftline_TEG99 on Oct/08/07 said:
The Thing is OR's TI meets are Weak to non-existent. There has to be a joint HT/NWSR meet or SOMETHING or nobody shows up.
I don't know all the ones I went to were pretty good (Salem riverfront, that big park I cant remember the name of, sykart).

The ones that tend to suck are where we meet at hooters or H-T yelling at every how fast their car is.

I'm thinking a meet where we drive would be damn sweet.

This Sunday hachiroku.net net is having a "cruise" meet, they have it mapped out like this:

You can't tell me that would not be cool.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Mabey i P-town lol, actually it's beautiful outside here right now, tonite it'll probably hit the 30's though.

I remember a place near Corvallis that, a nice rest stop close to a anti-aircraft gun from WWII that was pointed at the interstate, we could meet there since it's kinda a halfway point. It only takes me two minutes to jump town, I know Portland sometimes takes a little longer lol.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.