Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right.. first request.. PLEEEEASE save my sanity and dont turn this into "i want this color in this size in this style" thread, i simply want to inform people what i am about to order...

I am going to place an order tommorow for Black Shirts w/ White Lettering, and Maroon Shirts (matching the maroon we use on the site) also w/ White Lettering

IF you have a special request for a size (i know one member would like an XXL) such as "i'd like a small", let me know......

once shirts start selling consistantly, i'll really start getting some variety in styles and stuff... (after all i still have 5 of the 20 Ash Gray's left)

Btw, is anyone interested in Baseball Caps? The lady at the shirt place had mentioned them a few times (i have zero idea of the cost)

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Sounds good to me.

The baseball caps would have to be of a high quality for me to get one. Or at least very good.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
As long as the caps aren't those tiny shallow ones that barely fit on your head I'm up for one. They gotta come down to at least the ears though. These beanie like hats really bug me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts