Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ordered anything for Harbor Frieght before? I ordered my valve adjustment tool almost a month ago and still haven't gotten it. I've called them but they keep telling me it's on the way. Are they normally this slow?

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
I don't know if it took a month, but I remember it took forever to get my power drill. I think they have an automated system that is supposed to tell you where your package is.

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
You know there is one in your area. Maybe cancel the order and drive to Santa Ana. But sorry I've never dealt with them before.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I've purchased from them more than once. I don't remember if I received my order quickly or not, but I know that I wasn't in a big hurry. I purchased a refurbished Dewalt 14.4V cordless drill/driver for me. I also purchased a balloon wheel wagon for the kids.

A month does seem like an awful long time, however. Also, consider that your order may have been tied up by the big Consolidated Freightway bankruptcy and shutdown. Many of their trucks are parked with full loads and they are slowly working to get those shipments delivered.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts