Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just ordered these rims from wheelsnext today and they gave me a pretty good deal on since they didn't have the one i wanted in stock. what do you guys think?

i really wanted to get these in hyperblack because of the deeper lip and cleaner look, but wheelmax dont' have them left in 17's only in 18's,

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
nice looking rims like to see pics when on the car

·
Registered
184 Posts
Quote: flyimages on Feb/16/04 i just ordered these rims from wheelsnext today and they gave me a pretty good deal on since they didn't have the one i wanted in stock. what do you guys think?

do you know how heavy these are???

·
Registered
481 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
481 Posts
hmm ive prob had them for lets see maybe a few months or so but took them off for the winter i like them they are hot they are in my attic im bout to go clean them lol cuz they were a lil dirty when i took em off but havent had time to clean it before storage yea the only thing i dont like is the wheel gap but i guess i can lower it or get bigger tires lol let me kno what u think of the teg still a work in progress cant do to much to the exterior cuz i live in partialyl the ghetto (its gettin bad here) i work in the ghetto and go to school even in more of a ghetto dotn want it to attract attention lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.