Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Gsr (yay) and i'm wondering what modifications to do and in what order, i've been saving for i while, so im loaded with cash, so far im tinking

1.Body kit+paintjob+euro lights
2.rip out intetior(carefully)
3.paint all interioir peices(red+white+black)
4.Install speaker system
5. Remake front console with gauges and new radio
6.turbo charger
7. everything else

(*on a side note whats the dif between a turbo and a super charger)

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
I second that before you do anything at all go ahead and read every single article you can, except for most of Mike D's itll be pretty hard to understand those so early in the game. Also im pissed how the hell can you be 13 and with a GSR im 17 and I cant even afford an LS shell, dammnit. "I will avenge you michael"-First person to get that quote wins a cookie.

·
Registered
225 Posts
When I was 13 I never thought I would even have a car close to as nice as my integra gs. Im 17 now. Dude, you cant even drive. Do a couple of months of research before you buy anything buddy. Don't buy stupid crap and regret it later.

The order of operations are
1. Simplify the expresstions inside grouping symbols, such as parentheses, brackets, braces, and fraction bars.
2. Evaluate all powers.
3. Do all multiplications and divisions from left to right.
4. Do all additions and subtractions frome left to right

Ex: 4+3*6/2
4+18/2
4+9 this leaves you an answer of 13 which is way to young of an age to be driving at.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Well that would just drive me nuts. Doing stuff to a car and not being able to drive it. Congradulations though, you'll love it!!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Conor07 on Sep/21/02 said:
When I was 13 I never thought I would even have a car close to as nice as my integra gs. Im 17 now. Dude, you cant even drive. Do a couple of months of research before you buy anything buddy. Don't buy stupid crap and regret it later.

The order of operations are
1. Simplify the expresstions inside grouping symbols, such as parentheses, brackets, braces, and fraction bars.
2. Evaluate all powers.
3. Do all multiplications and divisions from left to right.
4. Do all additions and subtractions frome left to right

Ex: 4+3*6/2
4+18/2
4+9 this leaves you an answer of 13 which is way to young of an age to be driving at.
har dee har. 3stars, look no furthur than the first reply by LT6916... reading up on those articles will tell you everything you need to know w/o the sarcasm.

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
So you're going to build a car that you cant use for 3 years? Wow buddy, when you finally turn 16 and realise that you could have now bought a used RSX Type-S, or a WRX for the same amount of cash you bought a GS-R for when you were a kid you're going to be kicking youreself pretty damn hard. That is unless this is a phony post and you forgot that it says you're age in you're profile... (more likely)

·
Registered
392 Posts
3stars on Sep/21/02 said:
I got my Gsr (yay) and i'm wondering what modifications to do and in what order, i've been saving for i while, so im loaded with cash, so far im tinking

4.Install speaker system
6.turbo charger
7. everything else

(*on a side note whats the dif between a turbo and a super charger)
if u are loaded then get a jdm headlight conversion. some rims and a drag turbo kit(build motor for turbo first)

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
oh my god, steve!!! That avatar is f-in hilarious!!!!!!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Dude, no euro tailights, please......

But... if u have the funds... i'd go from

4.Install speaker system
6.turbo charger
7. everything else

To

1.OEM Type-R Body kit
2.Rims, Preferably 17" Konig Tantrums
3.Get Aluminum Dash kit
4.Get a complete Eclipse sound system w/ custom trunk
5.JDM Headlight Conversion
6.Shave off all emblems....
7.Then when you've done your research, learn what you wanna do, either Gen III Drag Turbo Kit, JRSC, LSVTEC, Intake/Exhaust/Header/Freeflow Cat/Manifold, or whatever u wanna do.
8.Maybe some engine dress up

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
if your 31 then you should have some decent funds like you already said. I would go JDM conversion. 16 or 17" gunmetal wheels. Turbo charge it. Also little things like lower it maybe CF hood type R spoiler or go spoilerless. You will get way more respect than with some crazy body kit and euros. eecckk.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts