Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.. anyone want to go to the OptionJDm sale tomorrow? Let me know.. text me or call my cell 647-401-3510 we can meet up and cruise down.. !

=====================================

Summer has come to an end and OptionJDM would like to give back to all our customers who have helped us grow into the company we are today. We will have a “Customer Appreciation Day” on Sunday, September, 30th, 2007 and everyone is invited. Sale on select items and raffle

Time: 12pm – 4pm

Place: optionJDM

170 Esna Park Dr. unit# 16
Markham, ont,
L3R 1E3
905-305-6316

Hot dogs and drinks will be available.

With the purchase of a hot dog and drink for $2.00, you will receive 1 raffle tickets for the end of the day draw.

or

raffle tickets can be purchased for $2.00 each

1st Prize: Blox Racing Type R style Shift Knob
2nd prize: Prolumen HID Kit. 4300k, 6000k, or 8000k
Grand Prize: Nardi/Personal Neo Grinta steering wheel, Black leather/ Black Spoke, Red stitching, 330mm Draw will take place at 3:30pm

Also all products in stock will be on special too.

We hope to see everyone here!!
Thanks
optionJDM

·
Registered
420 Posts
Awww man... I didnt know til Monday.. lolz. Was it live? Like was it worthwhile? What kind of sales?

We need to start some sort of text messaging service where we get notifications via cell phone. Im on here mostly during the week at work cuz this is the time im bored and lots of time to myself. lolz.

Last minute calls are not so good for me to catch. :p

·
Registered
420 Posts
Ok.. I texted you.. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.