Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just fooling around on ebay and i can across these it is the first set i have seen like this and what makes it more interesting is they are black housing and double projector

i was wondering what you guys though of them and if you know anyone who has them already

G3 Halo Dual Projector Headlights

·
Registered
147 Posts
anything other than oem is gonna have poor light output... i know this from experience with 2 accords and a 93 integra with projectors.... its up to you though.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
those have been on ebay for a while now, and those aren't dual projectors, the high beam sort of looks like a projector because of the halo around it. notice there is not lense in front of the bulb in the hight beam, signifying it is not a projector.

·
Registered
444 Posts
From what i've seen the halo's don't look that bright.
Anyone have some good night shots?

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
I've got them right now. I haven't put them in yet because the projector wasn't put in properly and isn't even close to being centered. They look pretty nice though. Before I put them in I am going to seal every crack and seam with silcone just to make sure that they don't leak or get condensation. I think they are going to look really good when I finally get this sorted out.

These are the pictures I sent back to the seller. You can tell that the projector isn't even close to being centered. The rubber seal in the back won't even fit around the opening.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Why stick with stock? We change out everything else on our cars. Spoilers, wheels, seats, engines, springs... Why not do the headlights too? They look pretty much the same as stock other than the lens over the high beam is clear and the rings inside.

·
Registered
698 Posts
aznspeedracer32 on Feb/20/04 said:
those have been on ebay for a while now, and those aren't dual projectors, the high beam sort of looks like a projector because of the halo around it. notice there is not lense in front of the bulb in the hight beam, signifying it is not a projector.
I did'nt think our oem high beams were projectors anyways, only our lows.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
I think it was just a typo. The dual part is refering to the dual headlights. It has always just been the low beams with the projectors.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Heres my black housing halos at night and i ordered em from that same guy that hsa the auction you linked
the low beam has a halo to u just cant see it cause i have them wired to my headlights at the moment.

·
Registered
12 Posts
would there be a problem with using a low beam catz hid kit with these? i would assume it would be as safe as the oem headlights.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts