Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to decide which wheels to get......ADR Sokudo 8's (17's) or Rota Circuit 8's in gunmetal (16's). I think I like the ADR's better off the car, but after looking at both sets photoshoped on my car (thanks to p27rpy), I think I like the C8's better...........thoughts/opinions?

I know this is strictly an appearance forum, but these are some other things to think about/consider:

- ADR's are 17's
- ADR's have 40 series tires (could be a rough ride)
- ADR's probably have 2 summers left on the tires (Kumho Ecsta 711's)
- ADR's are in located about a two hour round trip away

- C8's are 16's
- C8's have 45 series tires (slightly more comfortable ride)
- C8's probably have 1 summer left on the tires (Yoko Parada Spec 2)
- C8's are in only about a half hour round trip away

Both sets of wheels are in great shape.......and both are the same price.

C8's

Sokudo 8's

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
C8 for sure for comfort and common sense better performance versus a huge 17inch... then again you may wish for looks but you will have worse ride etc etc

loads of info on search on tire size etc

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
depends on what ya like.. I would prefer the 17's.. but thats just me. I didnt notice that much of a comfort difference when i went from my stocks to my 17's.. but maybe the roads i drive on are less crappy than what other people deal with. Plus i dont "race" my car, so the extra pound or two per wheel doesnt bother me performance wise.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I would definately go with the Circuit 8's, much better looking and much better quality wheel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.